Another month gone another month of favourites so I’m just going to get straight too it! January’s been bit of a tough month for me I hit the ground running full of plans and resolutions and as the months gone on one thing after the other has just gone wrong for us and too top it all off Lottie’s been ill so the sleepless nights have not helped the situation. However things are now falling into place and we have lots to look forward too which I’ll be sharing all month! If you want to take a look at last month’s favourites you can see them here.
First up has to be my new hairdryer I was kindly sent from Braun. I always thought my previously hair dryer was quite good but since using the Satin hair SensoDry I have seen a real difference. Firstly it has probably halved the time it took me to dry my hair before – my hair is very long so it does make a big difference! And secondly less frizz always good especially seen as I rarely have time to properly style my hair nowadays just like to rough dry and go!
Bourjois bronzing powder & highlighter I’ve been using the regular bronzer for a while now i mentioned it in my everyday make up post and when I needed a new one I thought I’d try this duo instead and I’m so glad I did. I’m very fair so using this product means I don’t over do the bronzer and the highlighter keeps my face looking bright, and its also pretty cheap I don’t tend to go for the high-end products I love make up but I’m not spending a fortune on the stuff the high street has great cheaper options this is just £7.99!
- I’ve had a couple of exciting things happen this month on the blogging side firstly I had my whole blog redesigned and I’m now self hosted ekkkk! I love the new look of my blog and am still getting my head around word press but I’m getting there!
- I was invited to my first clothes line launch, I traveled up to London all by myself, conquered the tube and attended the launch of Nutmeg for Morrison S/S look book was a lot of fun and I met a couple of lovely bloggers as well.
- And lastly I have been offered sponsorship to attend the biggest parent blogging conference of the year Britmums Live I’m so excited to be going and will be announcing my sponsor soon!
Favourite blogs of the month
- The fab Sarah who blogs at extraordinary chaos I love love love reading her great travel posts so many great photos and ideas of places to visit in the UK!
- Heledd who blogs at Running In Lavender has started a great new linky my captured moment simply sharing the amazing moments you have captures old and new, I’ve been loving joining in with that this month!
Picture of the month
This is always the toughest part so many picture’s to choose from but I think this is my favourite of the whole month from our lovely walk one Sunday afternoon!