Woo it’s half term one whole week with all three girls off all day everyday I’m very much looking forward to not having to rush about in the mornings to get them to nursery or various toddler groups and I’m so excited that we will also be celebrating littlest ladies first birthday on Wednesday and some of the fun things we have planned for that!
I wrote a half term list last October which me and the kids made together and ticked off as the week went on and this half term I am doing the same it gives us some things to look forward to big or small..
So here’s what we have for this half-term:
- Lottie’s Birthday – as said above this Wednesday she has no idea but we are all more than excited enough for her, we’re having a little party at home on the weekend with friends and family as well – I know I know she’s only one but its an excuse to all get together and eat cake!!
- Make cakes – always on the kids list of things to do I’m going too try to make a healthier version following some recipes I’ve found on Pinterest – if they turn out good I’ll write a little post on here if they’re naff I shan’t bother.
- Beach – the girls are dying to go for a walk down the beach so we will bundle up one day and make sure we do.
- Play-doh – we always play play-doh but it’s their list and they wanted it on here.
- HoneyBrook farm – we’ve not been for ages so weather permitting we’re off to visit next weekend.
- See friends, we have a few playdates planned that we’re excited for this week.
What are your plans for this half term!?