My baking skills aren’t the best I won’t lie someone once described it as rustic looking and I’ll take that its better than misshapen mess which is how I’d describe them, never the less things usually turn out quite tasty so as we made some little chocolate chip cookies this week I thought I’d share the recipe and some pictures of my little ladies getting there bake on!
2oz caster sugar
2oz margarine or butter
1 small egg
2 oz plain flour
75g chocolate chips
couple drops of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven at 180c, grab a baking tray and line with some baking paper.
- Start by creaming the butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Whisk the egg and add to the butter and sugar mix, I say one small egg as I used a medium egg and only put about half in. Mix until smooth.
- Sive the flour mix well and add the vanilla extract.
- Add the chocolate chips mix well.
- And now its ready just to spoon it on to the baking paper into 7 blobs (so technical) they will spread out abit so leave some space in between.
- Pop in the oven for 10/15 mins ish. they should be golden brown but still soft in the middle! Allow to cool and then – Scoff!