One of my favourite memories as a child on christmas morning was finding my stocking at the end of my bed filled with little treats and treasures its a tradition I want to carry on with my girls so I’ve put together some stocking inspiration ideas for toddlers!
1. A must have for any toddlers – chocolate coins!
2. My girls love getting into my make up when ever they can so I found them a little princess set with some little dress up make up bits in from argos.
3. Crayons are always a winner for toddlers and these are even better – handmade from 100% recycled crayons and come in a wide range of designs they make a fab stocking filler. Check out Sam’s upcycled crayons for more info.
4. I found these gloves in claires accessories they are so cute and double up as finger puppets!
5. Socks are a fab idea particularly when they are fancy festive socks! these are from john lewis
6. A bar of Fun from lush this stuff is so cool its basically play dough for the bath that is also soap! Makes bath time so much fun and smells delicious.
7. And Last but not least – play dough, your carpet may not love the stuff but toddlers certainly do a little pot of this and maybe one or two cutters makes for a fantastic stocking filler!