Autumn Park Fun

The past few weeks since the cold weather has set in I am sad to say I have turned into a bit of a hermit, the kids have been off to nursery in the mornings so the afternoons were filled with playing at home and its had me feeling a little restless and in need of some fresh air. So as this week we’ve had a bit of a break from the on/off showers and I’ve vowed to try and get outside more with the girls, there’s only so much terrible baking and shoddy arts and crafts one can do!

So we headed off for an afternoon of fun in Poole park which is just stunning this time of year, the girls were in their element and posing up a storm as I snapped happily watching them stomp through piles of leaves and let off some of there never ending energy.

Swings

Lottie all snug on a chilly autumn day

Big poser

Beautiful afternoon

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

1. November 22, 2014 / 8:57 am

It looks like a lovely afternoon in the park, the girls look like they’re enjoying their much needed outdoors time. Thanks for linking up with Country Kids.

2. November 22, 2014 / 9:25 am

Lovely photos, looks like lots of fun 🙂

3. November 22, 2014 / 10:52 am

Aww really lovely photos. I think you can sometimes have the best days at the park. Simple things are the best. Thanks for sharing.

4. November 22, 2014 / 2:28 pm

Awww such beautiful place! I am feeling this too, the cold weather is making me just want to stay home and snuggle up. Luckily we have school run and I try to take advantage of our time outside and I make our walks longer by going to the prom to see the beach rain or shine just so we can have fresh air =) #countrykids

5. November 22, 2014 / 3:32 pm

It does look beautiful, love the photo looking across the pond, and the girls are clearly having fun! #CountryKids

6. November 22, 2014 / 8:03 pm

Gorgeous photo’s – love a good visit and trip to the park! Jess xx

7. November 22, 2014 / 9:46 pm

Oh I love Poole park it’s part of what I miss about living in Bournemouth! The water park along Boscombe hill to the beach still has to be my our favourite though 🙂 x #countrykids

8. November 23, 2014 / 12:36 am

Looks like a lovely way to spend some time! Great photos too.

9. November 23, 2014 / 4:42 pm

Love this, such gorgeous photos! Thanks for linking up with #WeekendBlogHop!

10. December 2, 2014 / 1:37 pm

Looks a lovely afternoon out, it’s great to just get out sometimes when you’ve been stuck indoors #countrykids