Over the years I have discovered some baby products are actually great used as beauty products for me! With three young girls I seem to have these items in abundance so it also saves a few pennies so I thought I’d share my 5 favourites with you!
- Muslin cloths: Not only to be used for moping up babes puke but great for taking your make up off (obviously I’d recommend a clean one), use with regular cleanser works really well as their nice and big and also a little bit rough so our gently exfoliating and reusable.
- Sudacrem: If I have a spot I’ll just pop a little on and it will clear it right up! Sudacrem = magic cream. Great for bums and faces!
- Baby lotion: I have been know to use this as a cleanser! Someone one will properly be able to tell me that this is terrible for my skin but I seem to have about 30 bottles of the stuff – it leaves my skin feeling soft and it smells lush!
- Baby shampoo: I use baby shampoo to clean my make up brushes, its gentle as its for babies but gets rid of any grease and mae up build up in you brushes!
- Talcun powder: who needs dry shampoo when you have talc, a little sprinkled along your roots when you hairs looking a little worse for wear takes out the greasiness. Go easy on it if your hairs dark though!
Do you have any baby items you use for youself?