Happy days #1

I am linking up with Tiny foot steps and what katy said for this post #happydays, which is aimed at inspiring each other to make the most of each day and get our selves motivated! Fab idea so I’m looking forward to joining in every week!

Out and About

Last sunday we had a fantastic day at the beach – its October i know the beach (mad)! but it was boiling hot and me and my family all met up at my uncles beach hut and has such a lovely day i love spending time with my family we don’t get to often enough.
The girls loved being able to run free and have a good splash in the sea, Lottie had her first propper feel (and taste) of sand! She was amazed by it!

Fun at home

To be honest my home hasn’t been all that fun this week we discovered to my absolute horror that a mouse decided to move into our kitchen so as I completely refused to go in the kitchen until it was gone (drama queen) we all went and stayed at my other half grandparents! Where we actually had lots of fun it was like a mini holiday for the kids. But today thanks god someone has been out and the problem is solved Jerry’s gone so I’m a happy lady again. After bleaching the kitchen from top to bottom and binning half the contents of the cupboards its so nice to be back home we’ve spent the day playing and watching Tinkerbell cuddled in blankets on the sofa!

Time for me

Something I rarely get so this linky is sure to make me make some more time for myself! Last night my friend was having a body shop party so I took a few hour off from mummy duties left Ryan to do the whole bed time routine by him self (first time ever)! and had a lovely catch up with my friends, got my nails done and had a couple sneaky drinks as well!

Happiest Moment

My happiest moment of the week except being told jerry was no more of course, was picking maisy up from nursery on monday afternoon, she was so happy I could hear her shouting ‘mummy’ when she saw me coming through the gates and I got the biggest hug you can imagine! walking home she told me all about what she’d been up to an who she was playing with rather than her usual response of “nothing” and “no-one” she’s settled so quickly into her new nursery and it makes me sooo happy to see her happy and enjoying her self!

Next week

Next week I am attending a blogger business match up event its the first thing like that I’ve done, I’m so terrified so my aim is to just get over my anxiety and just enjoy it!

Tinyfootsteps

1. October 4, 2014 / 4:45 pm

I love this! You had me feeling teary saying this linky will motivate you to take more time for yourself- a Bodyshop party sounds like an amazing way to treat yourself and well done on letting Ryan do the bedtime duties. I find it really hard to let go so I know how hard it is!
    Good to hear about Jerry leaving the building- I would have bleached everywhere too!!!
    Thank you for joining in with #HappyDaysLinky and I look forward to seeing what you get up to next week!

2. October 4, 2014 / 8:04 pm

How jealous am I that your uncle has a beach hut!!?! There are some at the beach where my husband’s parents live and you can rent them for a day. We’ve talked about doing it but it’s never materialised, although there’s plenty more summers (or Octobers!) to come!

x

#HappyDaysLinky

3. October 4, 2014 / 8:08 pm

Oh the blogger things sounds great, where is that? Well done for making ‘me’ time and thank god Jerry has gone! #HappyDaysLinky x

• October 4, 2014 / 8:27 pm

in poole its a local thing I’m so nervous tho!

4. October 4, 2014 / 10:11 pm

This post made me smile so much (love that you got to go to the beach, this Indian summer is awesome). This is the reason we made this linky. I feel happier just reading this post. Arrrghhh, a mouse in the kitchen would freak me out so much. The blogger event sounds interesting – hope you get lots out of it.

#HappyDaysLinky

Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

• October 8, 2014 / 9:06 am

thanks, the event was brilliant, the mouse was awful it still makes my skin crawl just thinking about it!

5. October 5, 2014 / 10:47 am

Eeeek not a mouse!! How scary! We live by the beach and it’s been nice being able to spend time there due to this crazy warm weather we’ve been having 🙂 Oooh the blogger event sounds good, just smile lots and it’ll all be good x #happydayslinky

• October 8, 2014 / 9:07 am

its so nice as well at the meach this time of ear because its just that bit quieter

• October 8, 2014 / 9:08 am

when she put it in her mouth her face was hilarious!

6. October 5, 2014 / 8:12 pm

I’m the same way about time for myself – hopefully the linky inspires a bit more of that. 🙂 Your day at the beach sounds great, and so does your blogger business event! Have a great week! #happydays

• October 8, 2014 / 9:09 am

yes hopefully were both make some more effort for me time!