- Halloween cakes; I got some of the orange flavour frosting in asda the other day and a bunch of halloween decorations the kids loved making these spidery cone cakes!
And these fairy cakes!
- Apple print pictures; cut some apples in half and let the kids print some pictures with orange paint ad a few details and ta-da its a pumpkin!
- Playdoh; I made some orange and green playdoh using my non cook recipe, and gave the kids some halloween style cookie cutters to play with also from asda!
- Biscuit decorating; I baked some little short bread biscuits and the kids went wild with icing pens! they loved it.
- Pumpkin carving, for obvious reasons they can’t do the carving with knives but they can still join in with the design and scooping out the insides! Nice and messy.