I missed out on last weeks mums list because rather tragically I have been laptopless for over a week and to top it all off I was also phoneless for a couple of days – technology really failed me last week it was very odd after admittedly spending way to much time on my phone in recent months to all of a sudden be cut off, but I actually rather enjoyed it after twiddling my thumbs for half hour thinking I sharnt survive I got on like a normal person and had a really nice relaxing day with the kids. It has definitely made me see I need to put the phone and laptop down in the other room more often or it just becomes a habit to flick through twitter or check my emails every 2 minutes.
- This week I’ve been on a mission to de-clutter and have a good sort out I started off with the kitchen got some great little storage boxes and got everything in order, this is sooo boring to everyone else but oh I do love a good sort out.
- this week we have been at home quite a bit having people over or just doing some crafts or attempting some baking.
- Last Friday we had such a fun afternoon at home making our den and spending some quality time together.
- Monday we had a lovely day flying kites on the beach with fish and chips.
- Also this week FINALLY my new laptop came I went for the lenovo yoga 2 and I’m soo happy with it, it can be used as a tablet or a laptop and after having an ancient old Toshiba for ages having a touchscreen I’m feeling very fancy!
social media & blogging
- I’ve hit 300 followers on twitter very pleased with I’m getting a slow and steady stream of new followers so that’s great.
- My most popular post from the last week was my disastrous scones my baking skills are questionable to say the least.
- I’ve been contacted by my first brand about doing a review so that’s really exciting!
- My Blog had a complete make over last week I spent hours just tweeking bits and pieces with the lay out and I’m so pleased with how its looking even if I do say so myself!
My goals for this week
- After reading this post from you baby me mummy and taking on some of the great tips listed I really need to try get more organised when it comes to blogging I’m going to try and get my posts written in advance not just the day I post and I need to promote more!
- I want to join in with more linkys I often forget but its a great way to get more views and find some great new blogs as well.
- I’m also off to a Bournemouth bloggers meet up this weekend – I’m so nervous! But once I’ve been and hopefully gained a bit of confidence I plan to book a ticket to Blogfest!